Mobile Exterior Polishing and Paint Correction
Paint correction is the process by which defects in vehicle paint are removed. Such defects include light or heavy straight-line scratches, swirls, etching caused by tree or animal droppings, excessive orange peel finishes, imperfections from repainting, holograms, buffer trails and defects from improper paint correcting.
Today's social media may make it seem that paint correction is an easy task. However, the reality is that mastering the art of paint correction requires proper training and education, the right equipment, materials and experience. We possess all these and what it takes to properly offer and perform this service.
From $100 an hour
We prefer to assess your vehicle in person for a more accurate estimate, but our experience has given us the following average ranges:
Compact: 3-8 hours
Mid-size: 4-12 hours
Full-size: 5-16 hours
Oversize: 8-20 hours
- Extensive preparatory wash
- Clay bar treatment and chemical decontamination to remove bug splatter, iron fallout, tar, tree sap and light paint overspray, to ensure that we're polishing paint and not dirt
- Determine the paint's current state by measuring its thickness with an electronic gauge, to avoid burning through clearcoat
- Paint correction proper using the appropriate compounds and multiple polishers for a hologram- and swirl-free finish
- Wipe polished panels down with isopropyl alcohol solution or a dedicated panel wipe to remove polish and compound oils
- Robust paint protection in ceramic or graphene coating – please see our Paint Protection Page
- Aquapel® extreme water repellency treatment, windshield only – $75
- Aquapel® extreme water repellency treatment, front windshield and two windows – $150
WHO SHOULD ORDER THIS SERVICE?
This service is for anyone looking to restore their paint and maximize its aesthetic potential through the removal of unsightly paint defects, heavy scratches, bush scratches, oxidized paint, hardwater deposits, acid rain etching, holograms, and polishing and sanding scratches.
Click the button below to book an appointment!