Mobile Exterior Wash, Clay Bar and Wax
This service guarantees the satisfaction of a freshly washed-and-waxed vehicle without taking you away from the more important things you have to worry about.
We treat your vehicle's exterior to an extensive wash and go beyond a deep clean. We make use of a clay bar treatment and chemical decontamination combo to remove and dissolve that layer of dust and grime cured by cold and heat, orange-colored iron fallout, bug and fruit splats, road tar, tree sap and animal droppings. At least six months' protection from a ceramic-based spray-on sealant comes standard.
Regular size $200 | Large $250 | Oversize $300
Running time: 3 hours on average, depending on the vehicle's condition
- Foam cannon and powerwash pre-rinse
- Degrease wheel wells and all door jambs
- Thorough clean of wheel faces, barrels and tires
- Gentle contact wash with a two-bucket method and pH-neutral car shampoo
- Clay bar treatment and chemical decontamination to remove bug splatter, iron fallout, tar, tree sap and light paint overspray
- Dry with an airblower and plush mircofibre towel
- Polish chrome and stainless steel surfaces
- Spray on ceramic-based paint sealant for protection of at least 6 months
- Dress tires
- Single stage machine polishing to remove light scratches and swirls – from $100
- Aquapel® extreme water repellency treatment, windshield only – $75
- Aquapel® extreme water repellency treatment, front windshield and two windows – $150
- Engine shampoo – from $50
WHO SHOULD ORDER THIS SERVICE?
The Mobile Wash, Clay Bar and Wax is for those whose vehicles are in relatively good condition as a result of periodic aesthetic maintenance. It is great for paint that requires only deeper decontamination from lightly caked-on dirt and stains, but not polishing. It is the perfect quarterly or semi-annual maintenance service for those keen on preserving their vehicle's good looks.
Click the button below to book an appointment!